Oxhey Village Environment Group | www.oveg.org
We have had a few thefts from motor vehicles and interference with motor vehicles in your area over the New Year period.
Please be aware and make sure that;
– You lock the windows and doors on your vehicle when you leave it unattended.
– Don’t leave your keys lying around especially in changing rooms.
– Don’t leave your keys near the front door or window where they can be hooked.
– If you have a keyless entry car invest in a faraday pouch which blocks the signal and prevents them stealing your car.
– Never leave any valuables or Christmas presents in your car, or anything lying on the back seat.
– Never leave vehicle documents in your vehicle.
– Use an approved steering lock or gear clamp.
– For homes, use a door bell camera such as Ring, maybe a dash cam for your vehicle.
– Install dusk to Dawn external lighting if your vehicle is parked on your driveway.
– Keep valuables and keys out of sight.
– Ensure boundary fencing are secure and side gates locked.
Any suspicious activity please do not hesitate to contact the Police on 101. If you see the offence taking place, then please use 999.
For crime prevention advice visit:
If you need to reply regarding this message, tap on this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Liaison Officer